Yes that’s right. We’re giving away (to one lucky person) the chance to have an Avatar made of yourself. Just like the one you see here, although modelled on a picture of you!
This one is me, although I would say I’m slightly more hansom in real life…
1. Like our page
2. Share our page (either our page or the post with the competition)
Competition will close on the Monday 17th of December 2012. We’ll pick the winner randomly. To enter: simply visit our Facebook page by clicking on this link (www.facebook.com/curveballmedia) then ‘like’ and ‘share’ away!
With any competition, we have to put some rather boring T&Cs for you to read. Enjoy.
Terms and conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to all entrants to be included into our prize draw. The judges decision is final.
1. The competition is open to all except for Curveball Media employees, their associates and/or immediate family and friends of Curveball Media employees.
2. All entrants must “like” our Curveball Media Facebook page. This means successfully following our TEN Creative page by clicking on the “like” button on our page. Existing “likes” will count providing the “share” criteria (T&C No.3) is met.
3. Entrants must “share” our page with at least one person who is not previously registered as a Facebook Curveball Media page follower within the competition running time (from the time of posting on Facebook until 12:00 midnight on Monday 17th December 2012).
4. All entrants will have an equal chance of being drawn and the winner will be selected by an independent prize drawer.
5. The winner will be notified within 3 days of the competition closing.
6. The Avatar will be created by a full length picture of you. No changes to the design will be allowed (although we will consider making minor chances if you wish).
7. Only one Avatar will be made.
8. The winner will need to supply a logo of their brand should they want it on their Avatar.
9. The Avatar will be delivered if JPEG format and can be used for Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Google Plus.
10. The Avatar must not be amended without prior authorisation from Curveball Media.
12. Curveball Media reserves the right to publish the winners Facebook details and post information about the Avatar designed on Facebook and other websites.